Dreaming Indigo

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Intro of Dreaming Indigo


Welcome to my blog! Just a few introductions to get started...I am Carrie, 30 yrs old, living in Florida with my husband, G (41) and daughter L (2). My mother also lives here on a part time basis but is currently visiting my brother in England. G also has a 20 year old son who lives out of the house but comes by every once in a while...usually to borrow money.

Hopefully this blog will not bore anyone to tears. It will mostly be ramblings of everyday life, family, infertility & PCOS, work, and anything else that I can think of to write about. Sit back, relax, enjoy. And if you don't enjoy, then feel free to keep it to yourself. (just kidding!) I welcome anyone who would like to comment - the only thing I ask is that you are not too mean and hateful.

This picture is of my daughter L. I try to take MANY pictures of her - this one is a favorite because G was trying to get her to smile and instead she ended up getting pissed and looking kind of devilish. She certainly has her mommy's attitude and her daddy's looks. From day one everyone said that she was his "mini-me". Every once in a while someone will say she looks just like me - I just think they are being nice.

I work part-time for a shipping company (NO - not UPS) as a courier - i drive a big truck for about 5 hours a day and absolutely LOVE it! I never thought I would be doing something like this but it kind of fell in my lap and I could not pass up the great pay and awesome benefits. G works at a lighting company doing customer service.

Alrighty...enough for now. If you do happen to stumble across this blog and have made it to here, please leave a comment. Thanks!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your daughter is bee-utiful! :D Welcome to Blogdom!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading more from you! :)

     
  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger Lioness said…

    Sorry, am a bit daft these days, welcome to blogging, it's truly a wondous world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home