Dreaming Indigo

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Getting Into the Blogging Groove

Hello again! Thank you to those of you who stopped by and more thanks to those who left a comment. It's hard to write that next post when you think nobody is reading what you are writing - its nice to know that there are people out there!


This week has been g
oing pretty good so far...went to the beach on Sunday night, watched the sunset and L got to play in the sand. The water is waaaay too cold for swimming still but hopefully will be warming up pretty soon. We live about 15 minutes away from the Gulf of Mexico but we never make time for the beach. I am trying to change that and implement some "family time" at the same time. We had a good time and got some good pics of L.


I will be working on my site in the very near future - there are many things I want to add - such as the blogs that I read. There are many good ones out there and I am getting better at commenting...(do unto others....). I will also start posting about my treatment for infertility and my quest for baby #2. There are a few things in the works, so stay tuned!

UPDATE: I have started adding a few blogs to my list that I read. If you would like to be added to the list please let me know - also if you are on the list and want off let me know that too! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home