Dreaming Indigo

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This and That

Hi! I hope everyone had a terrific holiday weekend. Easter here was very nice. L rec'd 2 baskets from mommy & daddy...oops, I mean the Easter Bunny, 1 basket from her day care lady and another basket from the neighbors. Needless to say, she was not left wanting for anything. Actually the only reason she got 2 from us was because after we got all the stuff for the one, I found out at work that I had won the March of Dimes basket that I bought tickets for. I really didn't think I would win - I never win anything - but lo and behold, my name was called. That basket was a "beach" basket - lots of beach toys, a towel, blow up ball and a blow ring for the water. It was pretty cool and she was sooo excited!

As you may have noticed, I have started to add the blogs that I read regularly to my site. If you would like to be added or removed just let me know.

On the baby #2 front - I have been charting per my Dr.'s request for about a month now. I have PCOS and also been taking Metformin to help with the ovulating process. She upped the dosage I was to take and she seems to think this will help me ovulate, thus making it *easy* (haaahaaaa) for me to get pregnant. I'll show her! Nothing is EASY when it comes to infertility and getting pregnant. To get pregnant with L, I had a different Dr. who went straight to fertility meds via injections. Fun Fun!! Needless to say, that was one expensive little trip that I am still paying for. So this time we were kind of hoping to try something different and hopefully not as expensive.

Anyway - more on that later!

Bye for now!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Hope baby #2 comes quickly! Do you use fertility friend to chart? I not, I highly recommend the site, I loved it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home