Dreaming Indigo

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ramblings


Hi to all! I have been sooo behind in posting - it has been a very busy week. The minute I think I have time to post, something new comes up.

Went to my nephew's graduation on the 17th. Almost got teary-eyed seeing the "Class of 2006". I was the class of 1993 and it seems like yesterday that I was graduating - I can't believe that it was 13 years ago. My husband was the class of 1982 so you can imagine how depressed he was...lol. All in all it was a great ceremony and there was a very nice party afterwards.

On Saturday the 20th, we had a wedding to attend - it was very beautiful and L had a great time on the dance floor - I think if I got a disco ball and sound system for home she would dance all day! She kept saying "dance me!" (dance with me) to me and G so we would come out onto the floor and dance with her. I was kicking myself for forgetting my camera - there were many great photo opportunities and she looked soooo cute! After the wedding we had another graduation party to go to. This one was for our day care providers son. Needless to say, we were gone all day and didn't get home until 10:15 pm. It was a great day though and nice to get out of the house for awhile.

Still have not started my period again (last one was April 3-9). I had taken Provera to start that one and started charting as my Dr wanted. I don't really see the point of charting temps if I know for sure that I am NOT ovulating. The fact that I did not start my period for May is proof that I didn't ovulate. Also that there was no temp spike either. I don't see the Dr. again until June 15th - tried getting an earlier appt. but it is not possible. I just want to get started on Clomid or SOMETHING to see if that will help. I feel like I am wasting time charting for nothing. It's a little depressing.

Work is going good - one of the guys that started the same day as me left for a different job. We went out to Winghouse on Friday night to say goodbye to him. Had a good time until G called and said that L had woken up throwing up ALL over the bed (she sleeps with us) and that he had to clean her up, get the bed changed and calm her down - I kind of felt bad that he had to deal with that on his own - its easier when you have an extra set of hands to help. Oh well - he managed and L was fine the next morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home