Dreaming Indigo

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rescheduled


So the Dr. appt I had last week? Changed to this week - Thursday. I cannot even begin to describe how mad I was that I had to wait another week. This Dr office is very busy - and there is only the one Dr. The only reason I have not left this practice for another one is because I really like her. She seems to be in tune with what I want/need. She was willing to try the Metformin first to see if that would help with the PCOS. I plan on talking to her tomorrow and letting her know how disappointed I was with her scheduling issues and staff. I waited on hold for 24 mins while trying to reschedule for this week's appt. They kept picking up the phone and putting me back on hold. It was sooo frustrating.

If I do get pregnant, I am going to switch to another practice. Probably the one that I had when I was pregnant with my daughter. They have only 3 Dr's in the office, which is nice because you get a chance to get to know each one. There is one other practice that I was considering until I found out that they had 11 Dr's - that is WAY to many people - you rotate so that you meet them all before you deliver, but you don't have time to get to know them.

SOOOO - I will post again after seeing the Dr. tomorrow. Hopefully she will give me some nice baby drugs that will actually work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home