Dreaming Indigo

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Oh My...

I cannot believe that it has been a year since my last post.

I started this blog with all intentions of updating every few days. I thought I could handle that. Apparently not. I read other peoples blogs with abandon...amazed that they post every day (many do, some every few days). I find myself slightly jealous that I cannot do the same. Hmm..maybe I am being to hard on myself.

What to say...???

This year has sped past with many changes in my life. My beautiful baby girl just turned 4 on July 2nd. Singing Happy Birthday to her made me choke up. I cannot believe that she is growing so fast. She is sassy and smart. She make us laugh with her constant chatter and silliness. She has been referring to herself in the 3rd person (which is actually kind of creepy...ha). Every day is another adventure that she wants to explore.

I have stopped worrying about another child at this point...I am happy with Lauren for now and if she is the only one for me than that is ok. Right now in my life, I am grateful for what I have and that is that.

I will be posting more often (Pinky swear!). I will also be putting a few photos up of Lauren soon. There is soooo much going on right now that I will certainly have enough to write about in the coming weeks. Hopefully there are a few readers who haven't given up on me completely - and I always welcome new readers too! Feel free to leave a comment to let me know you are there!

Until next time...
Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home